FORMULA [F-SERIES] BCD is the perfect solution made for all divers, men or women, novice or technical, light weight for travel yet uncompromised for high performance in cold or warm waters. Configurable to any diving condition, the FORMULA BCD is built extraordinarily tough with a double bladder construction.
15L / 35lbs Single tank wings are designed narrower for a more streamlined shape to reduce underwater drag and eliminate unwanted air movement or dramatic shift of air from left to right
FORMULA F.35 BC SYSTEM [COMPLETE]
- A complete backplate, single tank wing, [ONE SIZE FITS ALL] front adjustable harness set
- Precision built inner bladder with TPU coated 420 deniere high tenacity nylon, HF welded edges, and HF welded polyurethane flanges from HYDPRO
- Outer bladder constructed from 1000 denier CORDURA Military-grade filament fiber "Classic" coated nylon from authorized INVISTA's CORDURA fabric makers
- HYDPRO's piston based power inflators with patented "EDGE" system designed and manufactured for extreme conditions. Soft buttons for easy operation, and gradual inflation for precision and maximum control.
- HYDPRO's P04 low profile connections and Over pressure valves utilizing LSR (liquid silicone rubber) to ensure efficient sealing and high resistance to wear. OPVs located on front bottom left and back top right
- Techno polymer reinforced full size soft backplate layered with TPU coated 420 denier high-tenacity nylon front & back, open cell foam core for added comfort; 2x integrated 5lbs weight pockets balanced & positioned for minimum effort trim
- Mesh lined backplate pad made with 20mm thick open cell foam to minimize water retention. Easily mounts to soft backplate using marine engineered hook & loops. (back pad can be installed to Dive1’s stainless steel or aluminum backplates with fitting stainless steel T-nut & bolt set)
- All polymer 50mm GT COBRA ® side release buckles designed by ITW Nexus TM and AustriAlpin TM for high performance, heavy duty load bearing applications with a targeted tensile load of 500lbf / 2200N. The robust yet lightweight construction, it is 100% U.S. Berry Amendment compliance approved for Government applications.